Public Open House
Chico-Leland Stanford Lodge #111 F&AM
“There’s Little Mystery but Lots of History”
Chico’s Masonic lodge is hosting a free public open house to offer information and answer questions from the curious and skeptical.
Freemasonry is the world’s oldest and largest fraternal organization and this year it celebrates 300 years since formal organization in England.
We are opening the lodge to the public to let them know who we are, what we stand for, and what we bring to the community, state and country. Not just for Blue lodge-- Shriners, York Rite, Scottish Rite, Eastern Star, Daughters of the Nile, DeMolay, Jobs Daughters and Rainbow for Girls will be represented. Please help participate, come meet with the pubic and tell them about your experiences or your group within the larger Freemasonic Family.
- Information tables with literature from Shrine, Order of the Eastern Star, Daughters of the Nile, and the youth groups.
- Tour of the lodge room and viewing of symbols and lodge artifacts.
- York and Scottish Rites will will have their full display of symbols and artifacts.
- Shrine mini-cars and van will be on display promoting their work with health and youth.
- Slide show and short documentaries will be available for viewing.
Saturday, May 13, 2-5 pm
Light refreshments will be served
Invite curious family and friends
For more information contact: The Lodge Secretary, Worshipful Master or Brother Dean Fairbanks; email@example.com